Make Your Practice More Profitable
“Fast Pay Health has cut our turnaround time in half.”— Stephanie Haenes, Wayzata, MN
“We love getting paid faster.”— Cindy Hess, Clarksville, MD
At Fast Pay Health, we believe medical providers should be able to focus on patient care—instead of paperwork and payments. Our expertise in managing all areas of healthcare revenue cycle management (RCM) for multi-specialties, such as ambulatory surgery centers (ASC), chiropractic, durable medical equipment (DME), neurology, neurosurgery, optometry, ophthalmology, pain management, radiology and more, ensures you get paid faster without the burden of overseeing your own coding, billing, claims and collections.
Are you leaving money on the table?
On average, more than 25% of lost practice revenue comes from poor medical billing and revenue cycle management practices. According to the Medical Group Management Association (MGMA), the average cost of reworking a claim is $25. Closing these gaps requires spot-on attention to patient information; treatment and diagnostic codes; and evolving billing rules and insurance regulations. At Fast Pay Health, we’re experts in trapping all the details so your claims get submitted and paid correctly on time.
Our revenue cycle management specialists will relieve your staff from the administrative hassle of processing and chasing down payments. Not only are they adept at multi-specialty coding and billing processes, they’re also skilled in reading raw claim data—all the difference when it comes to resolving claim rejections and increasing your cash flow.
Our prescription for financial health
- Dedicated Account Management
- One-on-one attention from your account manager means you’ll have support from a RCM specialist who’s familiar with your business and available at your convenience: via phone, email or online.
- Customized RCM Services
- Take advantage of our full suite of RCM services or have us tailor a solution to your practice. By understanding your goals and workflow upfront, we’ll position your business for long-term success.
- Daily Transaction Processing
- We’ll make sure your client accounts and AR are up-to-date at all times by filing your insurance claims, verifying receipts and posting payments directly into your practice management system daily.