Complete Optometric Billing Solutions for Your Growing Practice
“Fast Pay Health has cut our turnaround time in half.”— Stephanie Haenes, Wayzata, MN
“We love getting paid faster from insurance companies.”— Cindy Hess, Clarksville, MD
At Fast Pay Health, we believe you should have complete focus on patient care—not paperwork and payments. Our optometric billing solutions ensure you get paid faster. For most of our clients, net collections increased by more than 90% in the first 30-45 days. By improving your optometry billing approach, you’ll see positive outcomes too.
Our highly skilled optometric billing consultants work fluidly with any EHR software or practice management solution. Since your staff won’t need to manage coding, billing, claims, and collections alone...everyone will have more time for patients, and more mental space to grow your optometry practice.
Optometric Billing Consultants Increasing Productivity and Growth
More than 25% of lost practice revenue comes from ineffective optometric medical billing practices. And the average cost of reworking a claim is $25, according to MGMA. Closing these gaps requires full attention to patient information, treatment and diagnostic codes, and evolving optometry billing rules and insurance regulations.
Fast Pay Health optometric billing consultants are here to support your staff. Our optometry billing solutions relieve your staff from the administrative hassle of processing and chasing down payments. Claims are submitted on time, paid correctly, and any claim rejections are quickly resolved.
Fast Pay Health keeps your practice moving toward growth, rather than falling behind.
Optometric Billing Solutions for Financial Health
- Dedicated Account Manager
- One-on-one attention from your account manager means you’ll have support from a RCM specialist who’s familiar with your business and available at your convenience: via phone, email or online.
- Customized Billing Solutions
- Take advantage of our full suite of RCM services or have us tailor a solution to your practice. By understanding your goals and workflow upfront, we’ll position your business for long-term success.
- Daily Transaction Processing
- We’ll make sure your client accounts and AR are up-to-date at all times by filing your insurance claims, verifying receipts and posting payments directly into your practice management system daily.