Grow Your Practice with Smarter Optometry and Ophthalmology Billing Solutions
“Fast Pay Health has cut our turnaround time in half.”— Stephanie Haenes, Wayzata, MN
“We love getting paid faster from insurance companies.”— Cindy Hess, Clarksville, MD
Fall Promotion: Ask us about our “Zero Setup Fees and One Month Free” promotion that runs through 12/28/18.
At Fast Pay Health, we believe eye care providers should be able to focus on patient care—instead of paperwork and payments. Our expertise in managing all areas of medical billing and revenue cycle management (RCM) for ophthalmology, optometry and optical practices, ensures you get paid faster without the burden of overseeing your own coding, billing, claims and collections.
The best part? Fast Pay Health works with ANY ophthalmology and optometry practice management software. On average, our clients see net collections INCREASE by more than 90% in the first 30-45 days.
Leaving Money on the Table? Time to Revisit Your RCM.
More than 25% of lost practice revenue comes from poor medical billing and revenue cycle management practices. According to the Medical Group Management Association (MGMA), the average cost of reworking a claim is $25. On average, about two-thirds of denials are recoverable; however, nearly all (90%) are preventable.
Closing these gaps requires spot-on attention to patient information, treatment and diagnostic codes, and evolving billing rules and insurance regulations. At Fast Pay Health, we’re experts in trapping all the details so your eye care claims get submitted and paid correctly on time.
Our billing specialists and certified coders will relieve your staff from the administrative hassle of processing and chasing down payments. Not only are they adept at eye care coding and billing processes, they’re also skilled in reading raw claim data—all the difference when it comes to resolving claim rejections and increasing your cash flow.
The Fast Pay Prescription for Financial Health
- Dedicated Account Manager
- One-on-one attention from your account manager means you’ll have support from a RCM specialist who’s familiar with your business and available at your convenience: via phone, email or online.
- Customized Billing Solutions
- Take advantage of our full suite of RCM services or have us tailor a solution to your practice. By understanding your goals and workflow upfront, we’ll position your business for long-term success.
- Daily Transaction Processing
- We’ll make sure your client accounts and AR are up-to-date at all times by filing your insurance claims, verifying receipts and posting payments directly into your practice management system daily.